Forum

Full Version: TSOP4838 on GPIO with Harmony One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
mode2, after i stoped lirc : yes.. a lot of things writed to the screen ....i stoped with Ctrl-c ..

ok i get my own remote.conf, there is some different values, i took them to the lirc conf.
Quote: bits 13
flags RC6|CONST_LENGTH
eps 30
aeps 100

header 2663 874
one 463 423
zero 463 423
pre_data_bits 24
pre_data 0x1BFF83
gap 105898
min_repeat 2
# suppress_repeat 2
# uncomment to suppress unwanted repeats
toggle_bit_mask 0x8000
rc6_mask 0x100000000
Results?
ok i played a bit, seem to be more responsive, for moment no remote freeze in movie folder... BUT each time i go in the power vue of my skin, remote freeze.. no more buttons work.. i take the ios remote =OK ..so i go back to main menu with ios remote, and then the harmony remote work again ...so strange.. sorry for the delay, but i did a test on my rpi+Raspbmc with the same skin, no problems on the power menu .. really really strange ....

i go to bed will play with Xbian and remote, will tell you how it is ...
Hi... i am trying to solve a similar issue...

I have a GPIO IR Receiver connected, that worked with raspbmc. I have set lirc_rpi to be loaded at boot time via the /etc/modules and I have checked that the IR Receiver is working with mode2.

But: I do not have an init.d script for lirc (/etc/init.d/lirc) but I can start/stop the service using "service lirc stop/start"

I cannot see any activity in the output or "irw" - have you any idea?
can you try:

Code:
sudo -s
mv /etc/lirc/hardware.conf /etc/lirc/hardware.conf.old
cp /etc/lirc/hardware/lirc_rpi.conf /etc/lirc/hardware.conf
stop lirc
start lirc
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's