Forum

Full Version: Problem with samba share and nzbget
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I finally have my pi just about working with all the packages and I can access my network share, however, I would like my nzb's to be downloaded straight to my samba share. I have successfully mounted the drive using

Code:
sudo mount -t cifs //192.168.1.1/MEDIA /home/xbian/media/

and running ls -l on media correctly lists the contents.

But when I use SickBeard to download a show and place it in a black-hole directory, nzbget adds the download and then stops running. I can restart it using the init script but it just keeps on stopping until I unmount the drive.
Any ideas on a possible solution?

Edit: I should note that I am trying to download directly to the samba drive.
Seems that nzbget does not like smb mounts. http://forum.xbian.org/thread-479-post-9193.html#pid9193
I'm having exactly the same problem.I have finally got my SMB share up and running and sickbeard playing nicely but nxbGet just doesn't want to use the share Sad

I am trying to install sabnzbd but for a Linux noob it is really not as easy as the xbian-packages, and I am a little worried about the amount of threads i have seen saying it is much more intensive on the Pi.

Can anything done to make nzbGet play nicely wtih SMB shares?
(23rd Apr, 2013 07:31 AM)Jingles Wrote: [ -> ]Can anything done to make nzbGet play nicely wtih SMB shares?

Has there been any progress here?
Reference URL's