Forum

Full Version: CouchPotato with NZBGet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to troubleshoot why my CouchPotato instance isn't posting NZB to NZBGet via the API. I'm not really interested in using a Black Hole, but will if there's no other choice.

I've reviewed the CouchPotato.log and I'm not seeing any attempt to post to the NZBGet endpoint. Nor can I see any failed attempts at posting a search in nzbget.log.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
in the configuration I've set up, I dont use API calls to post from Couch to NZBget, I use authenticated access. IN fact Im sure nzbget doesn't use an API. are you sure you've configured it correctly?
(3rd Jun, 2013 08:37 AM)numanoids Wrote: [ -> ]in the configuration I've set up, I dont use API calls to post from Couch to NZBget, I use authenticated access. IN fact Im sure nzbget doesn't use an API. are you sure you've configured it correctly?

What you call the "authenticated access" is exactly what I'm referring to. It's the JSONRPC API for NZBGet. In fact, all the utilities, whether Searcher or Downloader, use some form of JSON API.

Using the default xbian NZBGet install, go to:
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9092/jsonrpc (relacing xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx with the IP of your xbian)

You'll see what I mean.
Reference URL's