Forum
[PROBLEM] TV is waked up by Xbian after TV shutdown - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.xbian.org)
+-- Forum: Hardware (/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Remotes and CEC support (/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: [PROBLEM] TV is waked up by Xbian after TV shutdown (/thread-3127.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: TV is waked up by Xbian after TV shutdown - HugoG - 1st Nov, 2015 11:41 PM

I still have the bug in latest update :/

RE: TV is waked up by Xbian after TV shutdown - cZip - 5th Nov, 2015 02:23 AM

I also have this problem

XBian: 1.0
Version: Kodi 15.2 Git:2015-11-02-24e969a
TV: Sony KDL-40W5800
Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR607
HW: RPi2

RE: TV is waked up by Xbian after TV shutdown - BooLE - 16th Nov, 2015 06:07 PM

(5th Nov, 2015 02:23 AM)cZip Wrote:  I also have this problem

TV: Sony KDL-40W5800
Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR607

Same problem here:
TV: Samsung B-series plasma

Used rpi2 for weeks on openelec and osmc, and never had this problem. On XBian problem arised after completely fresh install.

After I turn off tv, in few seconds it will be turned back on.

RE: TV is waked up by Xbian after TV shutdown - Bastlwastl - 19th Nov, 2015 12:25 AM

It seems nobody is intersted in this bug......

By the way...i have also a Onkyo SR608 .... a Problem with the Onkyo Receiver ???

Also if i set something "not standard" in the advanched CEC Settings, after reboot CEC is broken.

Must delete the rpi_2708_1001.xml and reboot to work it again

RE: TV is waked up by Xbian after TV shutdown - CurlyMo - 19th Nov, 2015 05:26 AM

If there are no solutions, try our github issues.

RE: TV is waked up by Xbian after TV shutdown - solitude4u - 17th Jan, 2016 10:57 PM

I have almost the same issue the CEC starts the TV every 24h at the exact time of the last reboot.
I have no receiver attached just the Raspberry and the TV, same issue with both my old and new Samsung TV.

RE: TV is waked up by Xbian after TV shutdown - Exnor - 25th Jan, 2016 11:07 PM

This happens with a lot of "enhanced" CEC standards used by TV manufacturers...

LG has the same issue with their CEC dependent standard Simplink.
Only way i found to bypass the issue and still have standard CEC was to disable Simplink on the TV... Now not all manufacturers allow this (came across some Samsungs that did not have an option to disable their Anynet software and still keep CEC alive).

I think i wrote a thread about this here... anyway if your TV allows it, just disable the manufacturer "enhanced" CEC based functions and it should stop this.

RE: TV is waked up by Xbian after TV shutdown - peibol16 - 25th Apr, 2016 04:37 AM

I have the same problem. I tried with a fresh instalation and the problem still there.

It happened only with the xbian version for rpi2. If I connect rpi model b cec works perfectly and don't wake up tv.

Does anybody has a solution?

RE: TV is waked up by Xbian after TV shutdown - Nachteule - 25th Apr, 2016 06:40 AM

Being not able to reproduce issue here. So unfortunately can not help solving this issue

Did you already played with settings in CEC Adapter

All checkboxes unchecked

RE: TV is waked up by Xbian after TV shutdown - CFWhitman - 20th Jun, 2016 02:28 PM

I still experience this with the June 10 build plus updates on a Cubox-i4Pro and an LG Smart TV. I used the same television with the same Cubox and wireless keyboard with OpenElec 6 and 5 without experiencing any problems with CEC. The Cubox would only turn the TV on when I actually moved the mouse/touchpad or hit a key on the keyboard. With this build of Xbian, I can turn the wireless keyboard completely off and the TV still comes on within a minute of turning it off.

Of course I can turn of CEC, but it would be nice if this would work correctly.