Forum

Full Version: Boot XBian from USB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(19th Jul, 2013 06:37 AM)Fred Wrote: [ -> ]You can´t use the XBian installer for the USB stick.
Can you post the output of the command ´mount´ here.

Here it is:

Code:
xbian@xbian ~ $ sudo mount
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
udev on /dev type devtmpfs (rw,relatime,size=10240k,nr_inodes=47609,mode=755)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,gid=5,mode=620)
tmpfs on /run type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,relatime)
/dev/mmcblk0p2 on / type btrfs (rw,noatime,thread_pool=1,compress=lzo,ssd,space_cache,autodefrag)
none on /sys/kernel/security type securityfs (rw,relatime)
none on /run/lock type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,size=5120k)
none on /run/shm type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime)
none on /run/user type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,size=102400k,mode=755)
/dev/mmcblk0p2 on /home type btrfs (rw,noatime,thread_pool=1,compress=lzo,ssd,space_cache,autodefrag)
/dev/sda1 on /media/UNTITLED-B607-44D7 type vfat (rw,nodev,noexec,noatime,nodiratime,sync,uid=1001,gid=1001,fmask=0000,dmask=0000​,allow_utime=0022,codepage=437,iocharset=ascii,shortname=mixed,errors=remount-ro)
xbian@xbian ~ $
Okay and how does it look after step 2 of mk01 guide?
(19th Jul, 2013 07:18 AM)Fred Wrote: [ -> ]Okay and how does it look after step 2 of mk01 guide?

Code:
xbian@xbian ~ $ sudo stop xbmc
[sudo] password for xbian:
xbmc stop/waiting
xbian@xbian ~ $ sudo mkfs.btrfs -L xbian-usb /dev/sda1

WARNING! - Btrfs Btrfs v0.19 IS EXPERIMENTAL
WARNING! - see http://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org before using

/dev/sda1 is mounted
xbian@xbian ~ $ sudo mount /dev/sda1 /mnt
xbian@xbian ~ $
Okay can you repeat the whole procedure again but now before step 1 do a 'sudo umount /dev/sda1' .

If it still does not work, post output of 'sudo mount' after step 2. Also post output of 'fdisk -l'.
(19th Jul, 2013 07:46 AM)Fred Wrote: [ -> ]Okay can you repeat the whole procedure again but now before step 1 do a 'sudo umount /dev/sda1' .

If it still does not work, post output of 'sudo mount' after step 2. Also post output of 'fdisk -l'.

Ok. This is with suggestion before his first step:
Code:
xbian@xbian ~ $ clear
stop: Unknown instance:
xbian@xbian ~ $ sudo umount /dev/sda1
xbian@xbian ~ $ mkfs.btrfs -L xbian-usb /dev/sda1
-bash: mkfs.btrfs: command not found

/dev/sda1 is mounted
xbian@xbian ~ $ sudo rsync -avx -progress / /mnt
sending incremental file list
./
rsync: chown "/mnt/." failed: Operation not permitted (1)
bin/
rsync: chown "/mnt/bin" failed: Operation not permitted (1)
bin/bash
bin/bunzip2
bin/busybox
bin/bzcat
rsync: symlink "/mnt/bin/bzcmp" -> "bzdiff" failed: Operation not permitted (1)
bin/bzdiff
rsync: symlink "/mnt/bin/bzegrep" -> "bzgrep" failed: Operation not permitted (1)
bin/bzexe
rsync: symlink "/mnt/bin/bzfgrep" -> "bzgrep" failed: Operation not permitted (1)
bin/bzgrep
bin/bzip2
bin/bzip2recover
rsync: symlink "/mnt/bin/bzless" -> "bzmore" failed: Operation not permitted (1)
bin/bzmore
bin/cat
bin/chgrp
bin/chmod
bin/chown
bin/chvt
bin/con2fbmap
bin/cp
bin/cpio
bin/dash
bin/date
bin/dd
bin/df
bin/dir
bin/dmesg
bin/dnsdomainname
bin/domainname
bin/dumpkeys
bin/echo
bin/egrep
bin/false
bin/fbset
bin/fgconsole
bin/fgrep
bin/findmnt
bin/fuser
bin/fusermount
bin/grep
bin/gunzip
bin/gzexe
bin/gzip
bin/hostname
bin/init-checkconf
bin/initctl2dot
^Crsync error: received SIGINT, SIGTERM, or SIGHUP (code 20) at rsync.c(549) [sender=3.0.9]
It still had the Operation not permitted (1)

Output of fdisk -l
Code:
xbian@xbian ~ $ sudo fdisk -l

Disk /dev/mmcblk0: 7884 MB, 7884242944 bytes
4 heads, 16 sectors/track, 240608 cylinders, total 15398912 sectors
Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
Disk identifier: 0x000f06a6

Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks   Id  System
/dev/mmcblk0p1            2048       71679       34816    c  W95 FAT32 (LBA)
/dev/mmcblk0p2           71680    15398911     7663616   83  Linux

Disk /dev/sda: 8166 MB, 8166703104 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 992 cylinders, total 15950592 sectors
Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
Disk identifier: 0x00000000

Device Boot      Start         End      Blocks   Id  System
/dev/sda1               2    15950591     7975295    b  W95 FAT32
xbian@xbian ~ $
Okay. Please also give me the output of 'sudo mount' like you did a couple of posts ago. Except now after step 2.

The formatting of /dev/sda1fails because it's mounted. Which is odd because you did an umount.
Maybe it is caused by usb auto mount. Can you try disabling this and then try again.

sudo nano /etc/usbmount/usbmount.conf

Change enabled=1 to 0, save it and then reboot.
(19th Jul, 2013 08:28 AM)Fred Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. Please also give me the output of 'sudo mount' like you did a couple of posts ago. Except now after step 2.

The formatting of /dev/sda1fails because it's mounted. Which is odd because you did an umount.
Maybe it is caused by usb auto mount. Can you try disabling this and then try again.

sudo nano /etc/usbmount/usbmount.conf

Change enabled=1 to 0, save it and then reboot.

I think I did the first part of your request wrong but heres what I did and I got the same error.

Code:
xbmc stop/waiting

/dev/sda1 is mounted
xbian@xbian ~ $ mount /dev/sda1 /mnt
mount: only root can do that
xbian@xbian ~ $ sudo mount /dev/sda1
mount: /dev/sda1 already mounted or /mnt busy
mount: according to mtab, /dev/sda1 is already mounted on /mnt
xbian@xbian ~ $ sudo umount /dev/sda1
xbian@xbian ~ $ sudo rsync -avx -progress / /mnt
sending incremental file list
./
rsync: chown "/mnt/." failed: Operation not permitted (1)
bin/
rsync: chown "/mnt/bin" failed: Operation not permitted (1)
bin/bash
bin/bunzip2
bin/busybox
^Crsync error: received SIGINT, SIGTERM, or SIGHUP (code 20) at rsync.c(549) [sender=3.0.9]

After I changed the auto mount .config file, it seemed to copy all of the files without a problem. No operation errors Smile))))) I will be away from keyboard for the next 3 hours but will be back Smile I will keep you posted Fred Smile Thanks a lot
Ok. So it seemed that when i edited the automount usb file, the rsync could be completed. I believe it had one error at the end but it seemed to continue the process.

I was unable to catch the error as I was directly on the RPI CLI and not using ssh.

Edited the rest of the files without any problems.

But one issue now.

When I power it up with the usb plugged in, it seems to display the splash screen and then flip over to the verbose version (if you will) stating all of the files that are being loaded. It does this for about 45 seconds and then it just stays at the screen "starting xmbc".

?

Code:
0) stop xbmc
1) mkfs.btrfs -L xbian-usb /dev/sda1
2) mount /dev/sda1 /mnt
3) rsync -avx —progress / /mnt
4) rsync -avx —progress /home /mnt/home
5) step 3)
6) nano /mnt/etc/fstab :
a) remove line with "/home"
b) change LABEL=xbian-root-btrfs to LABEL=xbian-usb, remove "subvol=root/@," option from "/".
7) edit /boot/cmdline.txt
a) change LABEL the same way as in 6a)
b) change mod_scsi.scan=async to =sync
c) according the need, change number after rootwait=
[/quote]

Ok. now for an easy question....on Step 5), it says step 3...? so do i repeat step 3????

My newest error when running
Code:
rsync -avx -progress / /mnt

Error:
Code:
ERROR: var/cache/apt/pkgcache.bin failed verification -- update discarded.
ERROR: var/cache/apt/srcpkgcache.bin failed verification -- update discarded.

sent 862434335 bytes  received 514639 bytes  2815494.21 bytes/sec
total size is 824742998  speedup is 0.96

Any ideas on how to fix this?? Are the two updates vital to the rsync copy to USB?
(19th Jul, 2013 10:33 AM)Mark Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. now for an easy question....on Step 5), it says step 3...? so do i repeat step 3????

My newest error when running
Code:
rsync -avx -progress / /mnt

Any ideas on how to fix this?? Are the two updates vital to the rsync copy to USB?

yes, just repeat the step 3. it's because copying / takes a while and some files could be changed during the run. so just to be sure everything is atomic. second time it takes just few seconds.

the error on /var/cache should not be critical. it's just cache files for apt operations, if damaged, should have been recreated when needed.
Ok. I completed the steps including the step 3 repeat on step 5. I Booted the system and I saw that there was an error accessing the /home folder. When I have a chance later today, I will find out what the error was.
Also a quick note. When I completed the USB install and followed the steps, it booted ok. But it would go to Xbmc loading, and it would flip back and forth from that and the Xbian Login in CLI. So i dont know if this helps or what this means.. Tonight I will find the error message I got with the /home folder missing
Remove step 3 - 5 and replace it by this:

rsync -aAX /* /mnt/ --exclude={/dev/*,/proc/*,/sys/*,/tmp/*,/run/*,/mnt/*,/media/*,/lost+found,/home/*/.gvfs} --progress

Somehow the home folder is not copied (which contains xbmc files). Don't know why it went wrong but using this method will copy it.
Hi I'm trying and reading to my eyes bleed, but I keep getting the following error message

rsync: link_stat "/root/.progress" failed: No such file or directory (2)

Any suggestins on how to over come this. It happens here..

stop xbmc
mkfs.btrfs -L xbian-usb /dev/sda1

mount /dev/sda1 /mnt

So the answer was right above me:
Quote:rsync -aAX /* /mnt/ --exclude={/dev/*,/proc/*,/sys/*,/tmp/*,/run/*,/mnt/*,/media/*,/lost+found,/home/*/.gvfs} --progress

new question.

Is nano /mnt/etc/fstab : still vaild?

Putty just brings up an empty page claiming to fstab

Cheers - again thanks for the help
(20th Jul, 2013 03:00 AM)Fred Wrote: [ -> ]Remove step 3 - 5 and replace it by this:

rsync -aAX /* /mnt/ --exclude={/dev/*,/proc/*,/sys/*,/tmp/*,/run/*,/mnt/*,/media/*,/lost+found,/home/*/.gvfs} --progress

Somehow the home folder is not copied (which contains xbmc files). Don't know why it went wrong but using this method will copy it.

Testing this now. I will know in about 2 hours when I have free time Smile

Thanks again for your help!
Ok This happened when running the modified rsync statement.

Code:
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.syslog-facility.Maj9bF" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.syslogd-listfiles.RTp9uN" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.tcpd.qozqQW" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.tcpdchk.j7mJm4" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.tcpdmatch.g8wd3b" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.tcptraceroute.db.NtGaPm" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.try-from.ozEW1x" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.tunelp.dgMHTH" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.tzconfig.caijjS" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.update-ca-certificates.dDbOx5" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.update-info-dir.ARrhOi" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.update-initramfs.J8aRBw" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.update-locale.C74qdK" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.update-mime.VtgTtW" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.update-passwd.0SEbd9" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.update-rc.d.tkSoTo" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.update-usbids.qnD7nD" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.useradd.xtJtVR" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.userdel.qeMRC9" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.usermod.vnKajq" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.validlocale.yfQx9K" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.vcstime.VlwYK5" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.vipw.2nSrrp" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.visudo.bN7ZoM" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.watchdog.qbL9Wb" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.wd_identify.J7oPDz" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.wd_keepalive.GaywPX" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/sbin/.zic.npNLFp" failed: Read-only file system (30)
rsync: mkstemp "/mnt/usr/share/.pkg-config-crosswrapper.yxFYRV" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/binfmts/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/binfmts" failed: Read-only file system (30)
*** Skipping any contents from this failed directory ***
usr/share/bug/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/bug" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/ca-certificates/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/ca-certificates" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/calendar/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/calendar" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/common-licenses/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/common-licenses" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/console-setup/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/console-setup" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/consolefonts/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/consolefonts" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/consoletrans/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/consoletrans" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/dbus-1/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/dbus-1" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/debconf/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/debconf" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/debhelper/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/debhelper" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/debianutils/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/debianutils" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/devhelp/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/devhelp" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/dict/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/dict" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/doc-base/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/doc-base" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/doc/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/doc" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/dpkg/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/dpkg" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/file/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/file" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/fonts/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/fonts" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/gettext/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/gettext" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/glib-2.0/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/glib-2.0" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/gnupg/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/gnupg" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/groff/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/groff" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/hal/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/hal" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/hfsprogs/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/hfsprogs" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/i18n/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/i18n" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/images/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/images" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/info/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/info" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/initramfs-tools/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/initramfs-tools" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/insserv/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/insserv" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/iptables/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/iptables" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/java/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/java" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/keyrings/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/keyrings" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/libc-bin/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/libc-bin" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/linda/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/linda" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/lintian/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/lintian" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/locale/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/locale" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/lzo/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/lzo" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/man-db/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/man-db" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/man/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/man" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/menu/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/menu" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/misc/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/misc" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/nano/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/nano" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/nfs-common/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/nfs-common" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/pam-configs/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/pam-configs" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/pam/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/pam" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/perl/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/perl" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/perl5/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/perl5" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/pixmaps/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/pixmaps" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/pkgconfig/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/pkgconfig" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/plymouth/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/plymouth" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/polkit-1/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/polkit-1" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/pyshared/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/pyshared" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/python/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/python" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/readline/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/readline" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/rpikernelhack/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/rpikernelhack" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/samba/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/samba" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/screen/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/screen" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/squeak/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/squeak" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/ssh/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/ssh" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/sysklogd/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/sysklogd" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/sysv-rc/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/sysv-rc" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/tabset/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/tabset" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/terminfo/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/terminfo" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/usbmount/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/usbmount" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/vim/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/vim" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/wibble/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/wibble" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/share/zoneinfo/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/share/zoneinfo" failed: Read-only file system (30)
usr/src/
rsync: failed to set times on "/mnt/usr/src": Read-only file system (30)
usr/src/tools/
rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/usr/src/tools" failed: Read-only file system (30)
var/
rsync: failed to set times on "/mnt/var": Read-only file system (30)
rsync: symlink "/mnt/var/run" -> "/run" failed: Read-only file system (30)

Also tried to run "nano /mnt/etc/fstab :" Was able to edit it to specifications but then I couldnt save it because it gave me "[Error writing /mnt/etc/fstab: Read-only file system]"

So from this I am unable to change the fstab file. So how can this read-only be fixed?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's