Forum

Full Version: [Part 2] Download torrent & newsserver package(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(23rd Feb, 2013 08:10 AM)CurlyMo Wrote: [ -> ]However, we can't include unrar-nonfree due to license issues.

unar (that's "unar", not "unrar") supports multi-part and version 3 rar archives. It's also proper FOSS so the licence is fine. In theory, it should work with a minimal edit to the nzbget-postprocess.* files.

However, after installing it on my pi, I get "unar: symbol lookup error: unar: undefined symbol: main".

I believe this means that it's linking to the wrong version of a library. A dist-upgrade wants to upgrade "libc-bin libc-dev-bin libc6 libc6-dev" and remove "xbian-update xbian-package-xbmc"; I read that as Raspbian having updated their version of libc6 and the xbian-* packages not having been updated to use it. I think that's related to the unar library version issues, but I don't know how easy it would be to fix that.
(3rd Mar, 2013 11:44 PM)kraleksandr Wrote: [ -> ]@wolferon did you use transmission or xbian-package-transmission?

If I remember I've after upgrading to 1A5 I've removed xbian-download package and I've installed transmission from xbian-config.
(2nd Mar, 2013 05:56 AM)kraleksandr Wrote: [ -> ]SOmetimes transmission stops seeding and if I want seed more I must stop this torrent and start again with webUI. Why?
Ratio limit disabled.
Its time to up my question
Maybe I need to test more... How to download something and hide this from xbmc?
(2nd Mar, 2013 05:56 AM)kraleksandr Wrote: [ -> ]SOmetimes transmission stops seeding and if I want seed more I must stop this torrent and start again with webUI. Why?
Ratio limit disabled.

did you forward your transmission port, i.e. does it say it is open? Else that can be the cause of transmission not seeding.
Port forwarded, webUI says that it is open.
well i've seen more complaints on other os and platforms so i guess it's a transmission problem, maybe there's more info on their forum
Hi everyone,

I'm having some problems trying to get nzbget to download to a samba share, although transmission is working fine.
I have mounted the share by adding this to fstab:

Code:
//ServerIP/Share /home/xbian/ServerIP/Share cifs username=USERNAME,password=PASSWORD,_netdev,uid=xbian,file_mode=0777,dir_mode=07​77 0 0

But when I add an nzb I get the following errors:

Code:
ERROR: Could not create file /home/xbian/incomplete/1.out!
ERROR: Error reading diskstate for file /home/xbian/incomplete/queue
ERROR: Error reading file queue from disk

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
mhh ive got another question. i did set up the download directory to my external hdd and it seems to work so far but if i add the nzb file it at first sets the status of the download to queued and wont start downloading?
Problem: http://forum.xbian.org/thread-584-post-7243.html#pid7243
Maybe launch transmission after NTP sync?

Is there a option to download files not to "/dir_from_torrent/filename" but to "/dir_from_torrent/s02eXX"?
(7th Mar, 2013 03:20 AM)kraleksandr Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a option to download files not to "/dir_from_torrent/filename" but to "/dir_from_torrent/s02eXX"?

Of course there is, you can just set a custom name pattern in the post processing step in sickbeard. So use something like:

Code:
s%0Se%0E.%EN
@Faaz0
No, u dont understand.
As ex. uTorrent can rename downloaded file and continue seeding this file like it has original name. Can transmission do sonething like this?

And I dont use sickbeard now.
transmission has no renaming capabilities in the current release, but i believe it is already integrated in the nightly builds so it should be possible soon.

-> target integration is v2.80, current release is v2.76
(3rd Mar, 2013 11:42 PM)woferon Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a problem. Transmission is set to autostart in xbian-config but after every reboot it doesn't start automatically. Any hints?

I have resolved my problem the hard way:

Uninstalled Transmission, removed /etc/init.d/transmission & /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon and then reinstalled transmission through xbian-config. It seems to autostart now.

I have one more question tho, where is transmission's config file? I can't find it.
(8th Mar, 2013 11:07 PM)woferon Wrote: [ -> ]I have one more question tho, where is transmission's config file? I can't find it.

Code:
/usr/local/etc/transmission/settings.json
(8th Mar, 2013 11:15 PM)kraleksandr Wrote: [ -> ]@woferon
It is hidden because if you change something there transmission will break

lol what are you talking about, if i change the port in my config file it'll break? Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's