Forum

Full Version: [Part 3] Download torrent & newsserver packages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hi guys, because of circumstances I haven't been able to maintain/support this. Sorry for that, I can't tell if and when I will pick this up again.

Every package is now updated to the latest stable version available. CouchPotato, SickBeard and Headphones are updatable through their web gui. Transmission 2.82 has to be put on the XBian repo so is not yet available, it's up to XBian bosses to put the changes on the repo.
Good to hear from you Fred, it's been a couple of months since I have seen you. Hope your circumstances improve soon and you can return to the things you enjoy.
Hi
I Use an external usb stick as storage device to download files to and I believe that I have set it up correctly using symbolic links etc (nzbget will write to it).

I can see the USB stick in filemanager in xbmc but when I use my ipad (filebrowser app) to connect to the raspberry I can only see the xbian files and not the USB stick. I would like to use the ipad to manage and copy files between the USB and my nas drive.

I know that it is possible to do so as I had it configured like this before (had to do a complete rebuild).
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Charlie
Does anybody know how I can change the SickBead package (as I want to use a different fork) but keep the NICE feature in order to save as much resources as possible. I know how to install it from scratch with git clone and so on..however I don't have NICE or how it's called enabled with this method.
Hello everybody,

I would like to know how to set up a network share from a network hard drive (WD Live).

I had installed many packages, and tried many command but nothing seems to work. I would like to add this network shared folder as a destination for Transmission.

If someone can help me, it would be great Smile
(20th Nov, 2013 05:46 AM)Mickamme Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody,

I would like to know how to set up a network share from a network hard drive (WD Live).

I had installed many packages, and tried many command but nothing seems to work. I would like to add this network shared folder as a destination for Transmission.

If someone can help me, it would be great Smile

you have posted in wrong section m8, so I have merged your thread into this one.
Please do a bit of search and reading before you post next time, thank you
In case anyone else encounters this:

I had some issues with Couchpotato after a fresh install; I couldn't add movies or add any of my existing movies. The fix in this case is removing the existing couchpotato.db file and restart couchpotato.

To remove the file:
Terminal
rm -rf /etc/couchpotato/couchpotato.db

To restart Couchpotato
Terminal
/etc/init.d/couchpotato restart

Of course if you're not working as root, add
Code:
sudo
in front of those lines
(19th Nov, 2013 08:58 AM)freem@n Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know how I can change the SickBead package (as I want to use a different fork) but keep the NICE feature in order to save as much resources as possible. I know how to install it from scratch with git clone and so on..however I don't have NICE or how it's called enabled with this method.

@freem@n

this NICE feature is question proper startup script. it is not feature of the software itself, but rather setup of how the software is being started.

you can check /etc/init.d/sickbeard from XBian package for reference.
@freem@n, you could try this (at own risk): Install the xbian package sickbeard. Then manually remove the folder /usr/local/share/sickbeard and replace it by the fork you want to use. Make sure you use the same folder name for this. It's not the prettiest solution but it is the fastest and easiest, just make sure you don't upgrade this package anymore.
How could I add torrent without full re-hashing its files?
transmission-daemon 2.80 (14103)

Or it is not possible because this https://trac.transmissionbt.com/ticket/1908?
(27th Nov, 2013 01:05 AM)kraleksandr Wrote: [ -> ]How could I add torrent without full re-hashing its files?
transmission-daemon 2.80 (14103)

Or it is not possible because this https://trac.transmissionbt.com/ticket/1908?

It looks like adding a torrent without the hash check is a bad idea according to the link you posted. I thought you might be able to do it from the command line anyway since I am pretty sure that the webui doesn't enumerate all of transmission's options, but a quick search of the man page didn't show anything.
Hi, couchpotato say that it cannot say that it "cannot add movie properly, check logs" when I have selected one after a search. Here is my log, what's wrong? Thanks.

[ couchpotato.api] Failed doing api request "movie.add": Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/share/couchpotato/couchpotato/api.py", line 101, in run_handler
result = api[route](**kwargs)
File "/usr/local/share/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/movie/_base/main.py", line 411, in addView
add_dict = self.add(params = kwargs)
File "/usr/local/share/couchpotato/couchpotato/core/media/movie/_base/main.py", line 348, in add
m = db.query(Media).filter_by(library_id = library.get('id')).first()
File "/usr/local/share/couchpotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2156, in first
ret = list(self[0:1])
File "/usr/local/share/couchpotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2023, in __getitem__
return list(res)
File "/usr/local/share/couchpotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2227, in __iter__
return self._execute_and_instances(context)
File "/usr/local/share/couchpotato/libs/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 2242, in _execute_and_instances
result = conn.execute(querycontext.statement, self._params)
File "/usr/local/share/couchpotato/libs/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line 1449, in execute
params)
File "/usr/local/share/couchpotato/libs/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line 1584, in _execute_clauseelement
compiled_sql, distilled_params
File "/usr/local/share/couchpotato/libs/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line 1698, in _execute_context
context)
File "/usr/local/share/couchpotato/libs/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line 1691, in _execute_context
context)
File "/usr/local/share/couchpotato/libs/sqlalchemy/engine/default.py", line 331, in do_execute
cursor.execute(statement, parameters)
OperationalError: (OperationalError) no such column: movie.category_id u'SELECT movie.id AS movie_id, movie.last_edit AS movie_last_edit, movie.library_id AS movie_library_id, movie.status_id AS movie_status_id, movie.profile_id AS movie_profile_id, movie.category_id AS movie_category_id \nFROM movie \nWHERE movie.library_id = ?\n LIMIT ? OFFSET ?' (8, 1, 0)
(30th Nov, 2013 08:47 PM)Charlie Durnin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, couchpotato say that it cannot say that it "cannot add movie properly, check logs" when I have selected one after a search. Here is my log, what's wrong? Thanks.

I had the same issue. If you follow the steps in my previous post above, it should be fixed.
Hello, ALright so i had a great instalation of sickbeard and transmission running on beta 1.1 and it all mysettings and my library set up.
I did a fresh install of beta 2 yesterday installed all the packages through xbian-config on ssh. It worked and so i coppied all the files from my previos install
/etc/sickbeard
/usr/local/share/sickbeard

Everything copied and i rebooted my pi, saddly it did not start automatically so i went with xbian-config in services, and started it. it worked like that, i rebooted and it didnt start and would no longer start from xbian-config

I proceded to remove sickbeard with xbian-config, then i reisntalled, problems presist, then i run
Terminal
sudo apt-get purge xbian-package-sickbeard-tpb
then reinstalled and problems persist
ANY help would be good
[/term]
Im having issue with sickbeard, I disabled Auto Start, and have enable it after a month, now when I reboot Pi sickbeard wont auto start with Auto Start on. I have to manually start it. how can I make it autostart again?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's